Healthy Allergen Free Oat Squares
I usually make 2 batches of these per week to have for a quick breakfast, midday or evening snacks.
They’re super quick and easy to make and really delicious too!
- 1 ½ cups (300g) of Oats
- 2 x Bananas
- ¼ cup (50g) of Raisins
- You can add a tablespoon of Honey, syrup or a handful of Chocolate Chips or seeds to add more flavour!
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (350°F) and prepare a baking tray with parchment baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl together with a wooden spoon.
- Place the mixture in a baking tray and bake in the oven at 100 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minute or until a golden colour.
- When ready, turn the oven off and let them sit in the oven for another 10 mins.