Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup (100g) Instant Oats (gluten free if necessary)
3/4 cup (90g) Whole Wheat or Gluten Free Flour
1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
2 tablespoon (28g) Coconut Oil or unsalted butter if necessary
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 large Egg
1/2 cup (120mL) Honey or Agave
1/4 cup (40g) Chocolate Chips or Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (350°F) and prepare a baking tray with parchment baking paper.
- Mix the Oats, Flour, Cinnamon, Salt & Baking Powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the Coconut Oil, Egg & Vanilla and then stir in the honey or agave.
- Stir in the flour mixture gently and mix in the chocolate chips or raisins.
- Place the Cookie Dough in the fridge for 30 mins to chill.
- Mould the Cookie Dough into balls and place on the prepared tray, then flatten slightly using a fork. Bake for 10-14 mins depending on how you like your cookies done.
- When ready, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 5-10 mins.
Really hope you enjoy them! Let me know in the comments what you think of them and whether you chose Chocolate Chips or Raisins!